Slip on Hijab - Magnet (J)
Pickup available at Nasiba Coburg
Usually ready in 24 hours
Slip on Hijab - Magnet (J)
1pc slip-on hijab typically has the undercap attached to the hijabs, while a 2pc slip-on hijab consists of a separate undercap and hijab.
Our Slip on jersey hijabs are perfect for your daily use.
And here is why.
- Stretchy. Due to its weaved structure, our jersey fabric has a blend of spandex giving it the perfect stretch, which makes it a great choice for our lives that require lots of movement.
- Soft. Our jersey Hijab is soft and smooth, giving you the ultimate comfort.
- Opaque. Our Jersey hijab is non sheer because of its fibers being closer together with no way for light to pass through.
- Absorbent and breathable. Our jersey fabric is king here, as cotton is very absorbent and breathable fiber. Cotton jersey and cotton blends are ideal for daily use.
We prioritize quality in our products, and our slip on hijabs are no exception. The slip-on design makes them incredibly easy to wear, saving you time and hassle.
Shipping and Return
Express Shipping ($14.99): Your order will be delivered within 1-2 business days after dispatch.
Standard Shipping ($9.99): Expect your order to arrive within 2-10 business days after dispatch.
Shipping cost is calculated based on your region and the weigh of the items you wish to purchase. This will be calculated at checkout.
- All orders shipping to a destination outside of Australia are subject to the import duties, fees, and taxes of the destination country.
If you decide to return a purchase, please send back the goods to us within 14 days of receiving your order. Upon return, you will be issued a credit note that can be used exclusively in-store or online.
Return shipping costs are to be covered by the customer unless the item is faulty or incorrectly supplied. We reserve the right to reject a return if the item, its box, or packaging is marked, damaged, or not in a saleable condition.
Please be aware that final sale items are not eligible for return, unless deemed faulty by our team.
Return shipping costs are to be covered by the customer unless the item is faulty or incorrectly supplied.
SALE ITEMS: Please be aware that final sale items are not eligible for return, unless deemed faulty by our team.
For more information CLICK HERE
Avoid using a tumble dryer for your garments.
We recommend hand-washing your clothing for best results.
We highly recommend avoiding the use of pins with our modal hijabs, as they are delicate and can be easily damaged by pins. Instead, we recommend using our Hijab Magnet as a safe and effective alternative. Our Hijab Magnet provides a strong hold without damaging the material, allowing you to style your hijab with ease.
For optimal care of our modal hijabs, we recommend a delicate cold hand wash. Avoid tumble drying and direct sunlight, and instead, dry your hijab in the shade.