Cotton Crinkle - Teak
Pickup available at Nasiba Coburg
Usually ready in 24 hours
Cotton Crinkle - Teak
Here's why you'll love our cotton crinkle hijabs:
- Sheer: Our hijabs have a balanced sheer appearance and a unique mesh-like texture.
- Stretch: Woven in different directions, our hijabs have a slight spandex-like feel, making them easy to wear and style.
- Breathable: The cotton and spandex fiber blend makes our hijabs more breathable than synthetic options.
- Well-structured: The fine details in our cotton crinkle fabric give your hijab a beautiful and unique character, allowing it to sit comfortably all day with minimal pins required.
- Measurements: 180 cm x 90 cm
- A mixture of cotton and spandex fibers
- Hand wash & dry clean
Shipping and Return
Express Shipping ($14.99): Your order will be delivered within 1-2 business days after dispatch.
Standard Shipping ($9.99): Expect your order to arrive within 2-10 business days after dispatch.
Shipping cost is calculated based on your region and the weigh of the items you wish to purchase. This will be calculated at checkout.
- All orders shipping to a destination outside of Australia are subject to the import duties, fees, and taxes of the destination country.
If you decide to return a purchase, please send back the goods to us within 14 days of receiving your order. Upon return, you will be issued a credit note that can be used exclusively in-store or online.
Return shipping costs are to be covered by the customer unless the item is faulty or incorrectly supplied. We reserve the right to reject a return if the item, its box, or packaging is marked, damaged, or not in a saleable condition.
Please be aware that final sale items are not eligible for return, unless deemed faulty by our team.
Return shipping costs are to be covered by the customer unless the item is faulty or incorrectly supplied.
SALE ITEMS: Please be aware that final sale items are not eligible for return, unless deemed faulty by our team.
For more information CLICK HERE
Avoid using a tumble dryer for your garments.
We recommend hand-washing your clothing for best results.
We highly recommend avoiding the use of pins with our modal hijabs, as they are delicate and can be easily damaged by pins. Instead, we recommend using our Hijab Magnet as a safe and effective alternative. Our Hijab Magnet provides a strong hold without damaging the material, allowing you to style your hijab with ease.
For optimal care of our modal hijabs, we recommend a delicate cold hand wash. Avoid tumble drying and direct sunlight, and instead, dry your hijab in the shade.